Buying or selling a whole business or its segment is the wish of many business owners. It can be one of the biggest business transactions for the business owner. Therefore, getting the correct details is vital before doing the transaction is vital.
Business sales, acquisitions and mergers should be very carefully planned to ensure the right strategic, commercial and cultural fit of the business. The process can be complex, with financial, operational and regulatory factors affecting the outcome.
Planning to buy, sell or merge:
Knowing the true financial position and operational performance of the target business is essential for buying of any business. Getting the best-selling results means starting the planning process three to five years prior.
Our professional team can help business entities streamline these complexities. We can help answer like:
- How can be sure of the true value of the business?
- What is the tax consideration involved in the transaction?
- Whether the transaction delivering my objectives?
- Would it be better to buying business directly or buying shares in the company that owns the business?
Getting the right support:
MHSS has completed numerous transactions. We can complete all the required steps of a transaction including:
- Due diligence of the business
- Coordinating with all parties involved in the transaction
- Getting the business structure right
- Reviewing legal documentation to ensure that it properly encapsulates the parameters of the transaction
- Managing tax liabilities and ensuring that tax concessions are optimized where available
- Making sure the objectives are realized
Our team works closely with management as well as the organization’s lawyers. We take care of the financial detail so directors can spend more time focusing on the transaction’s value drivers.
If you’re considering a business transaction, contact us now.