In an increasingly multi-scale global business environment, the valuation issues surrounding mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, Family estate and tax planning/disputes have become more complex than ever.
MHSS with an integrated team of specialists with vast knowledge & experience are well positioned to guide clients through these issues. Our team brings credibility and clarity to complex valuation issues.
- Share Swap certificates
- Income Tax Ordinance, 2001
- Companies Act, 2017
- Audit support work: Impairment testing/purchase price allocation reviews
- Valuation for Financial Reporting
Our valuation professionals have broad industry experience to assist companies with their complex valuation requirements.
- Business or equity valuation, swap ratios, fixed asset valuations (in the context of transactions and restructurings)
- Portfolio valuation for private equity funds
- Valuations relating to specific products or industries
- Independent Fairness Opinions on Deals
- Valuation of Unlisted Equity Shares
- Valuation for Mergers
- Valuation for Acquisitions
- Valuation for Joint Ventures
- Valuation for Shares & Debentures for Private Placement
- Valuation of Startups
Our team is well equipped in providing valuation support for intangibles including the assessment of brand value, copyrights, patents, goodwill, trademarks, etc. We can help you in:
- Agreements for Licensing
- Financial reporting and transactions
- Transfer pricing matters
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at email@example.com or alternatively, contact our office directly.