Companies from small private limited to large listed face immense scrutiny over their financial statements. A modified audit report showing material weakness or a re-statement of financial results is not only time consuming and costly, but also impair the credibility of the business entity.
MHSS is a trusted business advisor to a variety of business entities. From sole proprietorships, to large partnerships and corporations in the tax planning process, our professional staff provide comprehensive planning for tax accounting.
MHSS helps its clients to ensure that provisions for taxation are correct. We have developed years of experience with clients of all sizes and across all industries and has brought collaborative and tailored approach. We adhere to the International Accounting Standards and laws and regulations of taxation and have deep understanding of ever changing and challenging tax laws.
- Tax accounting consultation during at the time of transaction work or preparation of financial statements.
- Outsourcing of all types of tax provisions that delivers an audit firm-ready package.
- Co-sourcing as an advisor during preparation of income tax.
- Global Coordination for international income tax accounting needs.
- Tax provision automation using top of the line technology.
We offer consultations to assess tax positions, especially uncertain tax positions, including:
- Permanent establishment analysis
- Inventory tax positions
- Loss limitation analysis
- State tax structure
- Transfer pricing studies
If your tax accounting work is overburdened, MHSS can help mitigate income tax uncertainty and risk. We provide high-level skills to help you enhance the efficiency and reliability of your tax accounting processes so you can get the tax provision done accurately and on time.
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at email@example.com or alternatively, contact our office directly.