Corporate tax considerations are vital when planning and structuring mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganizations or other business transactions. They are also critical when making elections to improve the tax efficiency of an organization. The complex and evolving tax laws and regulations presents many challenges.
Furthermore, increasing globalization adds another layer of complexity, with corporations required to maintain an awareness of global tax practices and regulations as well as domestic tax codes. Our services related to our clients’ tax strategies include:
- Valuation of legal entities for cross-border reorganizations
- Purchase price allocations and other valuations of intangible assets for tax reporting and transaction planning
- Valuation of tangible assets across multiple tax jurisdictions
- Fair market value interest expense allocation valuations
- Share schemes and other forms of employee incentive programs need to be valued in accordance with specific legislation and regulations.
- Transfer pricing studies
- Cost segregation studies
MHSS has provided tax valuations for more than 15 years, and our exclusive focus on valuation and related issues provides the independence crucial to objective corporate tax valuations. Subtle but important differences exist between valuation for tax reporting and financial reporting. MHSS ensures familiarity with local practices and those local tax laws that impact valuation, as well as with cross-border treaties and requirements.
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office directly.