Tax exemption refers to an exception from a specific area of law rather than mere absence of taxation, otherwise known as an exclusion. It is also referred of removal from taxation of a particular time rather than a deduction.
Our consulting specialists deal with the exemptions under different provisions of taxation which are given below:
- Deduction of taxation against payments of supplies.
- Deduction of taxation against profit on debts
- Payments to non-residence (Foreign Investors)
- Payments on foreign produce content
- Deduction of withholding tax against export proceeds
- Specific exemptions from petroleum products
- Collection of advance taxation
- Cash withdrawal’s
- Electricity consumption
- Generic exemption of telephone bills, mobile bills, internet bills etc.
- Advance tax on retailers and distributors
- Rental of machinery and equipment’s
- Not for profits organizations- from total income under 100C of Income Tax Ordinance, 2001
- Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund, Separate Annuity Fund and Pension Fund
- Tax clearance certificate from FBR for persons going abroad
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at email@example.com or alternatively, contact our office directly.