Joint Venture (JV) is an arrangement of formation of a new entity by two or more partners who join hands for a common objective.
There can be certain advantages available for a foreign investor in setting up of operations through a Joint Venture in Pakistan which are as follows:
- Already established business contacts of Pakistani partners that help ease the process of setting up operations.
- Business opportunities into sectors which don’t allow exclusive ownership by foreign investors.
- Opportunity to get already established market and distribution setup of the Pakistani partner.
- Available financial resources of the Pakistani partner.
Our experienced team help our clients through the entire life cycle of setting up a Joint Venture.
We help in the following activities for a Joint Venture:
- Identification of Pakistani Partner.
- Negotiation with the prospective Partner.
- Configuring investment of foreign investor.
- Drafting and negotiation of the Joint Venture agreement.
- Getting regulatory approvals for Joint Venture.
- Closing of the deal.
- Setting up of the Joint Venture.
- Assistance in all compliance related to tax laws and foreign exchange regulations.
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office directly.