The growing complexities of businesses and increase in the usage of electronic commerce has led business entities prone to electronic fraud. In turn, this has escalated the risk of misappropriation, misrepresentation, unethical behavior and privacy abuse.
Forensic accounting is the use of accounting skills to investigate embezzlement, fraud and to analyze financial information for use in legal proceedings (if any possible).
MHSS’ forensic accounting service encompasses:
- Conducting financial and fraud investigations (including computer fraud)
- Providing competent expert witness services in court cases.
Have you been stung by fraud or embezzlement?:
Wrong-doing of some sort happens to most businesses before too long. If you have experienced embezzlement or fraud we can help your business recover by:
- providing viability assessments, investigative accounting reports and compliance reviews for funding and regulatory organizations
- conducting due diligence investigations
- developing risk management methodologies and strategies, and fraud response plans
- assessing economic loss and loss of profits
- valuing your business
- measuring your operation’s financial viability and sustainability
- preparing information and evidence for use by businesses, regulatory authorities, financial institutions and courts of law
- providing litigation support, from both a legal and commercial perspective
- examining employee and advisor fraud, corruption and bribery, money laundering and asset tracing
- to recover ‘lost’ electronic information arising from Internet fraud
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office directly.