The task of tax compliance places cyclical demands on a business' finance function. This is even more the case when the enterprise has undergone a major transaction or is adopting a new tax strategy. Effective tax compliance then becomes dependent on human resource issues of hiring, training, and managing full-time accounting employees with the right capabilities.
We have an established track record for assisting our clients in proactively managing costs and employee resources, acting as a seamless extension of their existing tax and/or accounting department. We leverage a strong combination of tax technical knowledge and income tax accounting knowledge to prepare your income tax provision and corporate tax return, which are the foundation of our service.
Outsourcing can be helpful for companies facing these, and other, business challenges:
- Transitional periods, including pre- or post-acquisition team changes
- Unexpected turnover at staff, manager or director levels
- New tax function demands created by business spin-offs
- Business growth leading to an expanding number of tax jurisdictions and an increased set of filing obligations
- Workforce reductions or company consolidations
- Tax system integration demands created by corporate acquisitions
- Mismatch of tax skills and requirements related to business priorities
- Special projects requiring higher-level experience
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office directly.