As businesses grow and exploit opportunities overseas, they encounter many different taxes and the risk of double taxation. An efficient tax structure is one of the keys to international success.
Companies doing business overseas face a complex web of local tax laws, tax treaties and issues like thin capitalization and transfer pricing. The penalties for non-compliance can be substantial.
Resolving these issues at the outset can lead to significant savings in the long term – from reduced taxation and avoiding penalties to eliminating delays in establishing subsidiaries.
MHSS will explain the tax options open to you and help set up the most appropriate business vehicles and structures.
Reliable advice, worldwide
We have helped many clients minimize tax on their overseas earnings and profit and avoid the pitfalls of cross border dealings.
How MHSS can help you
- Transfer pricing manual preparation and advice
- Inbound/outbound business structuring
- Advising on capitalizing, withholding tax, double tax agreement applications
- Issues of permanent establishments
- Applications of Tax to international arrangements
- Tax effective salary arrangements
- Thin capitalization rules.
If your business is expanding into other countries, or based overseas, please contact us to find out more at email@example.com or alternatively, contact our office directly.