In an increasingly global business environment, the valuation issues surrounding financial reporting, merger and acquisitions, family estate, tax planning and tax disputes have become more complex than ever.
Our team of professional staff with vast knowledge and experience are well positioned to guide our clients in these matters. Our team brings clarity and credibility to complex valuation issues.
- Share Swap certificates.
- Income Tax Ordinance, 2001.
- Companies Act, 2017.
- Audit support work: Impairment testing and purchase price allocation reviews.
- Valuation for Financial Reporting purpose.
Our valuation professionals have vast experience to assist business entities on valuation requirements.
- Business valuation, equity valuation, swap ratios and fixed asset valuations
- Valuations relating to specific products or industries.
- Valuation of portfolio for private equity funds.
- Independent opinions on fairness of business deals.
- Valuation of Unlisted Equity Shares.
- Valuation for business Mergers.
- Valuation for Acquisitions.
- Valuation for Joint Ventures.
- Valuation for Shares & Debentures.
- Valuation of Startup businesses.
Our team is well equipped in providing valuation support for intangibles including the assessment of brand value, copyrights, patents, goodwill, trademarks, etc. Our team can assist you in the following:
- Agreements for Licensing
- Financial reporting and transactions
- Transfer pricing matters
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at email@example.com or alternatively, contact our office directly.